Saturday, June 28, 2014

I got an iMac! And other chatty non-Sims related stuff.

   As you may have been able to tell from the title, I got an iMac! Yay! It is older (2005 first generation intel), however considering the price and how smoothly it runs, I'm not complaining. Two things, though:

  1. I have transferred my TRACKED and legacy saves over to my Mac, so don't worry about that. 
  2. Sims is so [enter swear words here] laggy that it is a pain to take pictures, so I've been procrastinating and not taking pictures (Sorry!)
   I am still doing this story, I am alive, I am wishing my town had a Starbucks so I could go buy overpriced, iced vanilla-whipped-cream-expresso flavored liquid calories.  So yeah. Oh, oh! And I had to take the ACT, which was stressful, but I got my scores and did better than I thought I would but need to raise my math score by 5 points to get into my dream school. I don't know why you had to be told that, but I told you. I'm done talking/typing now. I think. I don't know. Bye, I guess. Don't get attacked by a llama.

-TJL-

P.S. All these talky updates and notes at the end of chapters has made me think that I'm abusing this blogs purpose (which is to tell the story of a Sim). I'm sorry. What are your thoughts? Comments? Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment