Monday, June 9, 2014

A Little Update

   Hiya guys (did that sound too unprofessional?)! I know it has been awhile since I've published a chapter for this, but I'd just like to let you know that this story is still going on, so don't lose hope. I have to do tons of picture editing *lets out groan* for the next chapter, which takes me forever. Also, the pictures are on my PC and I have editing software installed on my iPad so transferring it all and blah, blah, blah plus my summer classes and volunteering. So yeah, I know you're probably not a fan of excuses but I promise that this story will have an update out soon-ish.Until then, maybe drop a comment or two of motivation?

-TJL-

P.S. Ya know, you could follow by email and then you'd know exactly when all the updates are out. ☺

2 comments:

  1. Ehh that sucks.
    I was looking forward to it too.
    I don't edit my pictures XD I just press C in game and let go as it is >o<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I usually skip the editing but I really wanted to show 1) A flashback and 2) ... I think that if I said it would spoil the whole chapter. I've finished editing, it (surprisingly) wasn't that bad and now just have a little bit of writing to do, but I just got an email from ACT reminding me that I have to take my test Saturday morning, plus family stuff for father's day Sunday... I keep piling the excuses on; I'm horrid! XD

      I'm glad you're looking forwards to chapter 3! =) It WILL be out soon, within a week.

      Delete